Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Power of Purpose by Richard J. Leider


This powerful book by Richard J. Leider is one great tool especially for people who feel like they have lost their purpose in life. Or maybe, they know what they're meant to do here on earth but for some reason, certain circumstances and situations just don't allow them to express who they really are and what they should really be doing. Instead,  they are consumed with busyness if only to fill that void left by their unfulfilled longing to do and be so much more than just another regular, ordinary person in this dog-eat-dog world most of us call life. 

Many times in my thirty years here on earth, I have felt that way. I still do from time to time and I give it my best shot to shrug off the feeling and replace it instead with hope and belief that I am meant to do something greater. This is the reason why after two years since I last read this, I am once again finding myself reading its words of wisdom every now and then, just to give me that extra push I need to pursue my life's purpose. 


The Power of Purpose by Richard J. Leider is a compilation of his work, inspiration, thoughts and insights based on the people he has helped and who have helped him in return all throughout these years in his profession as a psychologist and as a life coach.  He gives you practical answers to your darkest questions and assists you in creating meaning in your life. You can read it all in one sitting or you can do it page by page, chapter by chapter... however you want it to guide you in your journey. It has hleped me be more clear about my decisions then. And it still is helping me in directing me to the right path now. I am positive it will do the same for you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment