Monday, January 19, 2015

He's Not That Complicated - How to Crack a Man's Romantic Code to get the Relationship You Want by Eric Charles and Sabrina Alexis



Over the holidays, I've subscribed to this blog www.anewmode.com that gives advices on dating, relationships and men. The tips given there has broadened my mind into the ways of men - how they think and act and it has made my relationship with myself and with the men in my life much, MUCH better. It has helped me overcome some of my neuroses (like neediness and paranoia) and it has helped me become more confident in general. Because I loved the advices being given to me via email (I get one each morning ever since I subscribed to their blog), I ended up buying some of their books. One of which is entitled He's Not That Complicated - How to Crack a Man's Romantic Code to get the Relationship You Want by Eric Charles and Sabrina Alexis.

Here is its table of contents:





After I bought a copy online (for $39 via Paypal) I read this whole book in one sitting. It's basically a collection of most of the posts on the blog coupled with a little bit more stories and insights. It's an easy read, very practical and easy to digest. You can actually read one chapter a day so you can apply to your relationship every new strategy you learn and build up on it as you read further into the book.

The tips that the authors give here are very effective. I say effective because I've been applying them on my man and our fights and misunderstandings have dramatically decreased since then and we just understand, support and communicate with each other much better. I've also been less and less moody because of it; I've slowly let go of my being needy and the relationship has just been more fun, happy, relaxed and peaceful. This is because the tips given by the authors are based on relationship principles taught by relationship gurus like John Gray of Men are From Mars and Women are From Venus (which I'm still currently finishing and will review here soon), hence, all kinds of women in all kinds of relationships with men (whether single and dating or about to date, in an exclusive relationship or married or with a long-term partner) will be able to relate to it. So if you want to have some major lifetime improvements in your relationships with men (and with yourself as well), I suggest you go get a copy of this book. You may also contact me and I might just share with you mine. ;)

I'll share with you my thoughts on the other books I got from this blog next time. Til then!

No comments:

Post a Comment