Saturday, December 31, 2011

Read More Books - a 2012 Resolution

Time and again, I kept saying that I have amassed a ton of books, too many for a busy person to read. This year, I promise to set aside an hour a day at the most to sit, relax and bury myself in the amazing stories that have remained  in my bookshelf.

I'll also be giving away books, both old and new, so I can share with my fellow bookworms the amazing journeys I have traveled through the pages of what I read.

Cheers to a more inspired, well-read and bookish me this new year!


2 comments:

  1. Yeahh!! That's my New Years Resolution too. Hehe. But I think it's gonna be hard for me to balance college and reading, especially because I'm a science major and also in Honors College....

    Yeah for giveaways too :3

    Hopefully you have a great New Years!

    Wdebo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! Good luck on your academic life. I know you'll do great! Keep it up! :)

      Delete