Monday, June 21, 2010

The Carrie Diaries and The Last Song





When I went shopping for additional craft and beading supplies yesterday, I couldn't help buying these two books written by two of my favorites authors -- Candace Bushnell for The Carrie Diaries and Nicholas Sparks for The Last Song. I honestly don't know when I'll be able to read them because as you can see from my reading list on my side bar, I still have tons of books to finish first.


But knowing me, I'll probably stop reading the others and start with The Carrie Diaries especially since Sex and the City 2 is still fresh in my memory. This book is a chronicle of Carrie Bradshaw's life and I am so interested to find out. I heard they're making a movie of it too! I just wonder how they will make Sarah Jessica Parker look younger. LOL.  

As for The Last Song, there's a laready a movie for this one. I shared the trailer on my previous blog post and I hope to watch the movie too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment