Monday, September 20, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


If theDSC_8377re is one book in the Harry Potter series that I would read over and over, it would be this 7th amazing J.K. Rowling masterpiece --- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now I know why all those years of following the young wizard's adventures, I've always had this inkling of love toward Snape... I always had a hunch of what would become  of Hermione and Ron... and why I couldn't believe Dumbledore to be dead. 

The Harry Potter series has just been an amazing, extraordinary, magical ride of unthought of witchcraft and wizardry and ending it with the Deathly Hallows has just been the most perfect way to culminate the ultimate magical tale of this generation.


I laughed and cried and was mesmerized by it all. J.K. Rowling is phenomenDSC_9091al. Sometimes I wonder if there could be another person on this earth who could surpass this woman's talent for writing such an amazing tale. I am sad that Harry Potter has ended but I am also content and happy about the way it did. 

I am so looking forward to the two movies coming out on Halloween and on July next year! I can't wait to see if the movie interpretations will once again be as great as the book.

I will miss you Harry Potter and friends. I am definitely buying The Tales of Beedle the Bard and anything Harry Potter-related if only to cling to the most beautiful story every told, for me at least. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment