Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Graphic Novels - Batman, Superman and Justice Society of America


My husband and I added three more graphic novels to our little collection of DC and Marvel comics at home. I still have yet to read them but my husband, being a geek and all,  has finished reading each one on the day we bought them. Woah!

Every now and then, when I have some time to kill and I need a break from the other books I usually read, I'd pick up one of Peter's graphic novels and just browse at the illustrations. The only ones I've blogged about here were KINGDOM COME and BATMAN YEAR ONE. I hope to go back to the other DC and Marvel graphic novels I've read before so I can write a post about them here.

Well, for now, here are the new ones we have and hopefully I get to read them soon. Do share if you've already read them. How were they? 
DSC_9249 DSC_9248DSC_9245
 -----------------------


Hear ye!Hear ye! SM Cubao will have a 3-day sale this coming Oct. 1-3. Prepare and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment