Friday, August 12, 2011

I've Got Mail from Pottermore


 Oooohhhmigaaaaddd!!! I'm so excited! I've just gotten mail from Pottermore and I wanna share with you all what it says:
 


You have been selected for early entry into Pottermore!


We’re really excited to confirm that you are one of the lucky people selected for early entry into Pottermore, ahead of when it is open-to-all in October, to help us add finishing touches!


We will activate your account between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore. In the meantime, you can check the Pottermore Insider for all the latest news, updates and announcements.

We look forward to welcoming you to Pottermore.

 P.S.
By the way, I am QueenSun 147 in Pottermore. Looking forward to October! ^_^ 

1 comment: