Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Archie Collection


I remember back in high school, I used to borrow Archie comics from my crush who was also our neighbor in Cagayan de Oro. Since then, I got hooked on Archie comics and on my crush as well. Too bad, my feelings for my crush didn't last long but my love for Archie and his pals lingered. ^_^ So whenever I have spare cash, I'd buy Archie instead of  food. I'm not really a collector, I just love reading Archie stories. So far, here are the Archie comics I have collected. It's not much but they are all so precious to me.



So every time Peter and I would go to a 7-11 store, or National Bookstore (which is really not that often), I'd always check out the new Archie comics. If I have the budget for it, I'd buy some like what I did recently when we went to another beach destination and passed by a  convenience store that sells comics and magazines. 


 
Yipee! lately, these are the books I've been carrying to the beach with me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment